|Take Down Notice|
In terms of Section 75 of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act ("the Act") Breedenet has designated the Internet Service Providers' Association (ISPA) as an agent to receive notifications of infringements as defined in Section 77 of the Act.
Details for ISPA:
Tel: 010 500 1200
PO Box 518
I. Unlawful content and activity
22. There is no general obligation on any ISPA member to monitor services provided to customers, but a member is obliged to take appropriate action where it becomes aware of any unlawful content or conduct.
23. ISPA members must not knowingly host or provide links to unlawful content, except when required to do so by law.
24. If an ISPA member becomes aware of conduct or content which has been determined to be illegal, it must suspend or terminate the relevant customer's service and report the conduct or content to the relevant law enforcement authority. The ISPA member must report such cases and any action taken to ISPA within a reasonable period of time.
25. ISPA members must establish a notification and take-down procedure for unlawful content and activity in accordance with ISPA's take-down notification procedure, and respond expeditiously to such notifications.
26. ISPA members must submit a report to ISPA on the steps taken in response to a take-down notice within a reasonable period of time after such a notice is lodged.
27. ISPA members must keep a record of all take-down notices received and any materials taken down for a period of at least three years unless possession of such materials is illegal.
News24 - Top Stories
News24 - Sport
News24 - Finance